Get ready for one of Australia’s greatest road trips, and experience the astounding diversity of the Northern Territory on the Explorer’s Way. Spanning 3,000 kilometres from Adelaide through to Darwin in the north, this drive is an absolute must for the adventurous drive enthusiast or for a leisurely holidaymaker.
Top 5 Things to Do
- Jump into the Cage of Death at Crocosaurus Cove located in Darwin City
- Go canoeing in Nitmiluk National Park down the amazing Katherine Gorge
- Soothe your sore muscles after a long day’s drive at the Mataranka Thermal Pools
- Stopover at the Daly Waters Historic Pub and meet quirky yet lovable outback characters
- Learn about the spiritual history of Indigenous Australians by stopping by at Tennant Creek and Karlu Karlu/Devils Marbles