For an epic four-wheel driving adventure that takes you from the desert landscapes of the western Simpsons Desert to the big rivers of northern NT. Take ten days or more, to discover many of the Territory’s lesser known nature reserves and national parks.
Top 5 Things to Do
- Stopover in Alice Springs and explore the stunning West MacDonnell Ranges
- Fossick for semi-precious stones at Gem Tree
- Stop by Iytwelepenty / Davenport Ranges National Park and spend the night beside a creek.
- Visit the heritage-listed attraction the Frew Pond Overland Telegraph Line Memorial Reserve where the two ends of the line first joined in 1872
- Check out the Timber Creek Festival and take in the amazing Indigenous talent.