Take on all 1550 km of Overlanders Way and experience a self-drive adventure like no other. Originally an important line during World War II, this track takes you from the ocean to the heart of the outback on the adventure of a life time.
TOP 5 THINGS TO DO
- Check out the rodeo at Brunette Downs station and experience horse racing, rodeos, campdrafting and more
- Do a pit stop at both the Barkly Homestead and Threeways Roadhouse and grab a cold drink or stay the night at one of the many accommodation options
- Visit Connells Lagoon and see the native flora and fauna
- Make sure you visit Karlu Karlu / Devils Marbles and walk among these giant ancient boulders
- Stopover in Tennant Creek and immerse yourself in the local Indigenous culture