Uncover the Red Centre through the Outback Way which offers four-wheel drive adventures at every turn. Start your journey at Winton, Queensland and make your way through Alice Springs in the Northern Territory to Laverton in Western Australia. Discover many different types of climates and landscapes which will leave you with unforgettable memories.
Top 5 Things to Do
- Check out Mt Conner and view the salt plains at the Mt Conner look out.
- Dine in luxury under the stars at the Sounds of Silence dinner at Uluru
- Four-wheel drive to Rainbow Valley and explore the rugged landscape
- Take a Valley of the Winds tour at Kata Tjuta to view the large domes also known as the Olgas
- Visit Chambers Pillar which towers 40 metres above the Simpson Desert plain.