Immerse yourself in the very best of Mother Nature on the relaxing 871km Nature’s Way drive. In five to ten days, you’ll see unforgettable wetland landscapes, stop at stunning waterfalls and explore deep gorges in some of the NT’s most famous attractions of Parks of Kakadu, Nitmiluk and Litchfield National Parks.
Top 5 Things to Do
- Hop on one of the many cruises in Nitmiluk National Park that take you through the breathtaking Katherine Gorge
- Relax in the Gunlom plunge Pools and get a bird’s eye view of Kakadu National Park
- Get up close and personal to a crocodile in its own habitat or at one of the many crocodile attractions in Darwin
- Dine and shop at the Mindil Beach Markets where you can feast in front of the unforgettable Top End sunsets
- Tour the Aboriginal art centres of Tiwi Islands